Part Time / Temporary Administrator and Book Keeper for Original Equipment Suppliers Aftermarket Association (OESAA)
Posted on March 17, 2022
OESAA is a not for profit, Automotive Association representing some of the leading Aftermarket brands in the UK and Ireland. Reporting to the Chairman, who is based in Orford, we are looking for a candidate who is able to manage diary/meeting commitments and their subsequent facilitation (physical, virtual and hybrid), as well as providing book keeping services for the Association. The book keeping element of the role requires knowledge of Sage Accounting to post invoices, make payments, manage expenses, reconcile accounts and post annual tax returns.
The role will be for up to 14 hours per week (Monday to Friday) and £14 p/h. In addition, this can be a flexible working arrangement and also facilitated through an agency if required.
A Laptop and all required software is supplied to facilitate the role.
Other tasks to include:
- Assisting with travel arrangements for the steering committee such as booking flights and hotel or restaurant reservation.
- Polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
- Support the Association by performing tasks related to organisation and strong communication.
- Provide information by answering questions and requests from the Association members and prospects.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- High level numeracy and literacy skills (GCSE English and Maths or equivalent)
- Reporting Skills
- Administrative Writing Skills (incl. note / meeting taking)
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Skills (Microsoft Teams, Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat)
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Analysing Information
- Problem Solver
- Verbal Communication
- Valid UK driver’s license
Details of the organisation can be found at OESAA (oe-suppliers.org)
To enquire about this position please contact: Email