Rachael’s Home Help

rachaels-image-jpeg

As it is important to keep living independently in your own home, you may need some assistance to achieve this.

This is where my expertise could help you.

I am a trained home help in the community delivering a variety of services in your own home, at a competitive price. If you need some assistance with funding this service, there is some funding that you could apply for. If you would like to consider this I could help you with the application.

I am based in Orford and I have been working in the care sector for many years and have extensive knowledge and skills in many areas of care and support to enable people to continue to have a good quality of life and wellbeing at home.

I have just started being self-employed as a home help and I can come to your home daily or weekly depending on your needs.

Some of the services I can offer are as follows:

Within the village, I like to use my bicycle as I think it is important to consider the environment and my impact on it but I can use my car, so that I could take you to the shops or any appointments, you may have.

To find out more please get in touch with me, Rachael Robinson, by telephone on 01394 450484 (Orford) or mobile 07964363956 or e-mail to rachael.robinson34@btinternet.com