DG Holistic Therapies

The stress of modern life takes its toll on our bodies and minds and complementary therapies can help us to improve our sense of well-being and enable us to take some responsibility for this on a day to day basis. Improved well-being is more than absence of illness, it includes an improved frame of mind and better interactions with those around you, and increased enjoyment of life.

Daphne Gardner MAR, MBRA, ITEC Dip has been practising and teaching complementary therapies for fifteen years and ran a successful practice in Surrey, before moving to Orford.

DG Holistic

I offer a number of complementary therapy treatment appointments including Reflexology, Reiki and Holistic Massage. Treatments are tailored towards the individual, and whether you want a one-off treat or a course of therapy treatments you will receive a professional service. Treatments are usually given from my treatment room located at my home in Orford.

Evening and weekend appointments are available.

Please note: no complementary therapy should be used as an alternative to seeking medical advice.

For more information on individual therapies please contact me for an informal chat or take a look at my website to find out how they can help you make a commitment to your own well-being.

Special offers are also available via the website.

Contact
Daphne Gardner
01394 450 955

Email

www.dgholistictherapies.com